[AT] Some ads from the 3/31 Lancaster Farming (no joke)

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Apr 1 08:14:11 PDT 2007

> Small armature lathe and growler $100. Kirby vac and attachments $150.
> Lanc. Co., 717-653-8589. [I am not sure I would spend $100 for an
> aramure lathe, but I would love to have a growler]

Get it and get the word out to any radio control clubs that you can do
the job and you could make BIG money. The local club here "adopted" my
armature lathe because they were paying 30 bucks each time they had a
motor trued, and a "serious" RC dude will cut them at least every other run.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York