[Farmall] Farmall M

Kevin Bish krsky at alltel.net
Sun Apr 1 06:38:19 PDT 2007

Does anyone on the list have any information about an M that is made in
Great Britain? I have a man that is looking for parts for his M, and here is
the serial number he gave me. Ser# D 1152.  He said that he bought in back
in the 1960's, and it has a M&W hand clutch installed on it, that doesn't
work anymore. He wants to change the tractor back to  original without the
hand clutch. I have the parts needed that he can use to change it back, but
I'm not sure if they are the same for the British model M. Would anyone know
what year this tractor would be, and if the left bull pinion shaft, bear
cage for the bull pinion, and brake drum, be the same as one of the Farmall
M's that was made here in the US?  Thanks for any information. Kevin.