[AT] IHC questions

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 30 20:41:26 PDT 2006

Thanks Mark

I'll hafta take pix of it; pretty sure it's overhead valve (I just use
it more than really look at it)    :)    Gonna try pulling that carb off
& cleaning it up good in the next coupla days; like I said it hasn't
been a big deal (don't use it a lot) but had to load it on my tilt
trailer a coupla weeks ago & had to slip the clutch quite a bit to keep
it running while "climbing the hill" (and the trailering may well become
frequent) plus those starter brushes wearing out so fast....  need to
"get it right."

Lew