[AT] Where are the machinists?

Ivan Cousins ivancou at alltel.net
Fri Sep 29 17:06:39 PDT 2006

I thought the same ,but lately I havent had time to read much so I even
checked the deleted folder .
 I took Tool & Die at Vo Tech for two years . Went to the Navy after
graduation, took their schooling and turned down an instructor position .
Served on two tenders before getting out .  Atlantic Richfield snached me up
till they sold out . Got married and wife was working and I wasnt so moved .
No machinists jobs around but the trailer plant took me because I knew how
to bend sheetmetal .   I miss the shop, got my own but not nearly enough
tooling to do a lot .  Being in the navy on a tender where you had a full
foundry, weld shop ,machine shop & so on ,if I'd of been into tractors then
I would've had some really nice restorations.
   But what was the tractor connection on the orignal thread ?    Ivan