[AT] Thunderbird test

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri Sep 29 11:38:37 PDT 2006

Ralph Goff wrote:
> Mike Sloane wrote:
>> Go to "account settings, then to "composition and addressing" and make
>> sure that "compose messages in HTML format" is NOT checked. That way
>> everything you send out will be in plain text.
>>
>> Mike
> Thanks Mike. I have checked that option and should be in plain text now.
> Now I need to figure out how to add my signature line automatically.
>
> Ralph in Sask.

Signatures are added as text files.

Go to Tools/Account Settings.
On the very top will be the account properties. Click that (it will have
your mail servers address) and you will see a box called Default
Identity. About 3/4 of the way down you will find Attach This Signature
file. Point that at the text file you want to use.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

Pacifism - The theory that if they'd fed
Jeffrey Dahmer enough human flesh,
he'd have become a vegan.