[AT] Where are the machinists?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Sep 29 11:17:02 PDT 2006

There just seems to be a bunch of strange stuff happening with e-mail these
days.  I have a friend/business associate who is on the same broadband
system as me just in a town about 35 miles away.   About 70%  of the email
he sends me never gets here and about 70% of what I send him apparently
falls in the same hole.  Doesn't make any sense at all.   We can send the
same messages over Yahoo e-mail accounts and they go through with no
problem.

Charlie