[AT] Compression values and range

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Sep 29 06:22:49 PDT 2006

	For your uses Dean I would not give those values a second thought... For an
old "M" I would have expected about 90 to 100 across the board.
	Time to turn back to the ignition. See if you can get it started again and
drive it over here and I'll take a look at it...   ;-)

Francis Robinson quote: "People that throw out trash while driving are
trash..."

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA