[AT] Well, I guess I didn't really want it to be easy

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 28 19:08:40 PDT 2006

See below

Lew

<<snip>>  Tried some WD-40 into the air intake pipe on the
carb, but no luck there either.

My experience is if an engine won't start with WD40 it has no fire at
the plugs.  Time to look at ignition.

<<snip>>  Until... the damn cup started to leak from a pinhole in the
bottom.  I'd seen a little pit in the bottom of the cup when I was
cleaning
it out, but didn't think it went through.  It does.  *@&#!!.

JB weld time; been there done that before.  Tried sand blasting an old
gas tank from the inside; took bout 15 spots of JB weld but it held
fine.

Lew