[AT] not tractor related

msm10301 at juno.com msm10301 at juno.com
Thu Sep 28 12:56:56 PDT 2006

Hi Lyle,
I use Outlook as well, and I don't recall an update for it in the past
week or so. There was an update for Outlook Express on August 8. Why
don't you try going to the "add and remove" programs in the control
panel and remove that specific update.

Mike

-- "Lyle Myles" <lyle45859 at adelphia.net> wrote:
About a week ago I received a notice about an update from Microsoft for
an update for Outlook. I went ahead and downloaded the update and my
computer went nuts. As you I would see where my incoming mail was coming
to my inbox but it never showed up and I could not find it. Finally I
just went back in and reinstalled XP and every thing was fine. I also
stopped the automatic updates from Microsoft as this was a pain to redo.
I'm just thankful I had every thing backed up with Mozy.