[AT] tractor pulling----old style

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Sep 27 14:40:20 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
 I touch type the way they teach you in
school reasonably well but I never have mastered that upper row of keys with
the numbers on it.

Charlie

	Hey Charlie, I type by touching the keys too...  Just one key at a time
most of the time...   ;-)
	I was looking at one of those ergonomic keyboards the other day with it
split in half and each half angled out at the bottom. I don't think that
would work for me... sometimes my left hand is typing on the right side of
the keyboard and my right hand typing on the left side of the keyboard.   :)
Sometimes I have to stop typing and untie the knot in my arms.

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net