[AT] Gas prices

d8rman at aol.com d8rman at aol.com
Wed Sep 27 08:55:16 PDT 2006

Ed, I saw it for $2.18 in Clearfield, PA yesterday and it was $2.29 in Weedville, PA. I am flying back to Washington State tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to the higher prices there.  At least I get the lower gas prices for about 1 month a year when I travel back to PA for my yearly vacation. The prices always seem to be lower in PA than WA. Willard Smith