[AT] tractor wreck

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 14:40:53 PDT 2006

        Driving a tractor trailer, I've learned a half
hour early will save you a couple hours in rush hour.
If you can't do that it just pays to wait and let the
rush clear. With the way log book laws are its kind of
hard to explain losing that time just to allow traffic
to clear and save headaches.
        Now on another note, I've made mistakes
driving. Dagone it I've come up on a farm
tractor...seen it for  from a distance away but just
never registered. Thankfully I slowed her down and no
contact was made but shooo it was close. I still think
about that. And try not to throw stones when someone
is not
 as fortunate as I was.
       I try to get on the "CB" and give warning
anytime I see a tractor or amish buggy on the road.
One time I was surprised when the John Deere pulling a
spreader came back "Thank ya driver". Kinda made my
day

Danny Tabor