[Farmall] Some ads from the 9/23 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Sep 24 03:08:10 PDT 2006

Yes, the Unicorn is a PTO driven screw, but there is an steel arm that
keeps the log from turning. I have one and it works very well.

See: <http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/tools__equipment/unicorn2.html>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

War is so unjust and ugly that all who wage it must try to
stifle the voice of conscience within themselves.
-Leo Tolstoy, novelist and philosopher (1828-1910)