[AT] Tractor rollover (update)

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 11:43:15 PDT 2006

I just got off the phone with Robert Gee and  he's doing pretty good has a
lacerated liver and lots of bruises but the doctor  said he is going to be fine
a few months. The tractor was his pride and joy it  fully restored and now its
got lots of damage to the top side. He is going to  signup for the ATIS list
and thank all of you who donated money to him. I an  sending him a check for
$200 plus the Teddy bear I sent him while he was in the  hospital.

I want to also thank those who gave this has made one old  tractor Buddy very
happy as he really needed the Money to help with the  bills.

Walt Davies