[AT] OT - Spyware problems

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Sep 20 08:15:12 PDT 2006

Charlie,
   Do you remember what message it was that tripped the warning? I never
see them because this mail program uses the defaults I set regardless of
what anyone else sends there messages in. It only takes one character
that your machine doesn't recognize to trip the install message. If you
want to see what the problem is with a message just pull up the header
information and look for the character set info.

Oh and anyone who has this problem could you PLEASE forward me a copy of
the message OR change the subject line to say that the message is a
problem. Maybe it can be straightened out easily.

Well back to Frocks and such.