[Farmall] RE: [AT] Starter motor: troubleshooting?

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 14:02:33 PDT 2006

Last year I bought some traps but, when I looked in the refrigerator, I  did not have any cheese.  I cut out some pictures of  cheese  from a magazine and set the traps with them.
  Next morning I checked to find out that I caught a picture of a mouse.
  JM

Gordon Williamson <warbirdog at santel.net> wrote:     I use empty cookie tins, the ones with removable lids, about 8 inches in
diameter.  Cut or saw or drill one inch holes in sides, 180 degrees apart.
Sprinkle bait poison in there and cover with lid. A little duct tape for
extra insurance.
   I caught 102 in two traps in the shop last winter. Most were little white
bellied field mice, but some were common housemouse variety. Peanut butter
for bait.

GW