[Farmall] Eastern NC IH Collector's Club Meeting Sept. 30

Al Jones aljones at ncfreedom.net
Mon Sep 18 16:34:59 PDT 2006

Everyone,

Chapter 37 of the Eastern NC IH Collectors Club will be holding our
regular membership meeting at 3PM on Sept. 30. The location will be the
antique tractor show taking place at Mike's Farm which is located near
Beulaville, NC.

The show at Mike's Farm is for all makes, so if you're not into IH,
you're still welcome!  For more info, throw me an email off-list, or go
to www.mikesfarm.com and click on coming events.

Since Beulaville's a pretty small town, let me translate:  It's about 20
minutes from Jacksonville NC, 2 hrs. from Raleigh, 40 minutes from
Kinston, etc. ;)

Al