[AT] Case DC Brakes

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Sun Sep 17 19:24:39 PDT 2006

Actually, this was Matt Graves DC tractor- I actually went and got some
tools and came back to Thresheree and worked on my Carr Formagrader.
Matt was trying to fix his tractor after his left braked locked up
during the show, consistant with Walt's theory of a leaking seal.

Part of the my Formagrader two speed rear gearbox had come loose inside,
so I fixed that, not to mention discovered that the wierd gearbox in
back was the two speed rear. On that piece of equipment, you damned near
have to take it apart to figure out what it does. It may yet live for
the Thresheree Rock and Dirt show next year- the shafts that the babbit
is worn on may not be all that important- they're the wheel drive, and
not for the auger itself.