[AT] Cub forklift?

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Thu Sep 14 12:48:29 PDT 2006

Thanks for your reply Mike.
Everything related to the fork lift is in the pictures.  It appears the
forks or a platform bolted on and was not adjustable.  Also I think it
was lifted for transport, set on the ground for lifting as a stationary
lift.  Not surprising the block was broken where it bolts to the bottom
radiator mount.  The Cub didn't like the extra weight.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA