[AT] OT - Spyware problems

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Wed Sep 13 21:32:56 PDT 2006

I battled some major hijack viruses and spyware this past weekend and the
only program that helped was SuperAntiSpyware. It found 98 viruses and
threats on my system and cleaned it all for free! My computer runs much
faster now and I don't get the pop-ups from Norton telling me there is a
virus that it stopped every 20 seconds. A friend of mine tried it last night
and got 698!!!!!
Rob