[AT] Oliver Parts needed

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Sep 13 04:22:29 PDT 2006

Try Farmersville Equipment, Inc. in Ephrata PA. 717-354-2150. I would
bet that if they don't have what you want, they can find it for you.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

War is so unjust and ugly that all who wage it must try to
stifle the voice of conscience within themselves.
-Leo Tolstoy, novelist and philosopher (1828-1910)