[AT] OT Milling machine ?

Dan Glass dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org
Mon Sep 11 04:09:22 PDT 2006

Usually every fall, the local distriburtor for Enco has a clearance
sale.  I bought on on the large drill/mills with dro that lists in their
catalog for about $3500 and paid $600.  It had never been turned on, but
was taken to trade shows and was bolted to a pallet.  I also bought a
large lathe for about $600 that was in their catalog for $3000.  They
also had lots of accessories with them that you don't get out of the
catalog.  This is in Atlanta, but they have distribution points all over
the country.