[AT] No Left Turn Part #2

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Sep 8 04:23:37 PDT 2006

Don't feel bad John.  I've been having that problem with mail from this list
off and on for a couple of years.  I might be having the same problem with
other mail too.  It's just that the nature of this list makes it possible to
figure out that a message is missing.  The last time I raised the issue
Spencer said it was out of his control.   I guess it's just the way of the
internet.

Charlie (hope you get this)