[AT] Titan 10-20 Was Transmission oil, 90-wt?

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 13:19:44 PDT 2006

I'm interested. There's not much in the way of old tractor graveyards
in AZ that would have something like this, from my experience so we're
going to have to look further afield for parts.  There are a couple
other parts missing as well but the clutch is going to be the biggest
issue I see right now.

Thanks!

Ken in AZ