[AJD] D John Deere carb

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Thu Sep 7 11:17:31 PDT 2006

That's exactly what was wrong.  After some soaking and judicious wiggling
the float it is now free.  I soaked it for about 45 min.  The main body is
now soaking.  I'm trying to find my kit from Robert's Carb Repair.  Grr...
Sure would be nice to have a shop that is properly organised.  One of these
days after the house is finished.  I'm cleaning the carb now in order to get
it started since a guy is coming over to look at it.  Thanks for all the
advice.  I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Gary