[AJD] JD A first reduction gear needed

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 15:37:53 PDT 2006

I only have the gear with casting #A12R. I think the
one your friend needs is the one with casting #A3695R.
If you could check  which one he has, if he could use
the one with the A12R, let me know, it is $35 plus
shipping, in excellent condition

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com