[Farmall] M carburetor seepage

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Tue Sep 5 03:43:20 PDT 2006

Thanks, gentlemen.  I will start doing that.  I need to work on the strainer
itself, though, as it leaks a bit too.  I tightened it up but still get a
very slow constant seepage there too.

Meanwhile I've been working on the tractor wiring.  Not much of the old
stuff was any good, pretty much dissolved to the touch.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net