[Farmall] Farmall 400 LP

Terry Welch terry1955 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 5 04:32:25 PDT 2006

Guy was a little busy the last 4 days doing what he does best being Guy working at different things for our show. Last I saw him was Sunday night,he was getting done at the sorgum mill when my son pulled our show's house by there.

Mike Schmudlach <mschmudlach at charter.net> wrote:  I will forward your message to Guy.
I do not think the information you want is that refined in the archives.
LPs, TAs etc... all were in the same serial number sequence.
Mike