[AT] Farmall 400 LP

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Sep 4 14:54:56 PDT 2006

None of the books I have break down the models that way. You might ask
Guy Fay or Ken Updike - they are the subject matter experts on that
series of IH tractor, as far as I am concerned.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

The trade of governing has always been monopolized by the most
ignorant and the most rascally individuals of mankind.
-Thomas Paine, philosopher and writer (1737-1809)