[AT] Transmission oil, 90-wt?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Sep 4 10:14:50 PDT 2006

Guys, I agree with you but I think you missed the point.  I believe Mike was
joking.  We all know our English system is outdated but that's what we are
used to.

As far as wrenches go I'd rather work in good old fractional inches because
that's what I'm used to.  For anything complex give me CGS any day.

Charlie