[AT] Transmission oil, 90-wt?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Sep 3 14:29:08 PDT 2006

Make sure you get a scale that measures in pounds and ounces, not one of
those sissy scales that measure in grams and kilograms! Real men don't
mess with anything but good old avoirdupois weight.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

The trade of governing has always been monopolized by the most
ignorant and the most rascally individuals of mankind.
-Thomas Paine, philosopher and writer (1737-1809)