[AJD] Paul Ostrander obituary

Michael Ostrander antiquejd at fwi.com
Sat Sep 30 20:33:30 PDT 2006

To the ATIS List:-
Thank you for the prayers and the concerns.  Thank you Duane for finding and
sharing the link.  I sent a message out to the list yesterday morning but
have not seen the copy come to me.  As numb as I was I could have easily
sent it to an incorrect address.  My Dad enjoyed the tractors and the shows
but the real love for him was talking to all the many friends around the
country and talking and talking and talking.  Our life has now changed
permanently and tonight I do not have a vision of what the future looks like
without him.  In all likelihood, we will attend fewer shows and swap meets
in the near term.  Nearly all my travels were shared with my best friend.
So thank you all again.  You meant so much to him.

Michael Ostrander
Licensed Insurance Consultant
InsureOurFamily.com
A member of America's Health Care Professionals (AHCP)
877-821-5519 Office Toll-Free
260-625-3314 Office
260-625-4353 Fax
260-385-5844 Cell
www.InsureOurFamily.com

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give..."
Winston Churchill