[AT] JD 7700 combine engine needed ASAP! (Semi OT)

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sat Sep 30 14:08:22 PDT 2006

Try Anderson Tractor Supply @ 419-358-3015.

Lou

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of Al Jones
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 7:54 PM
To: 'Antique tractor email discussion group'
Subject: [AT] JD 7700 combine engine needed ASAP! (Semi OT)

Guys, a friend of ours is harvesting our corn. Has been doing great, no
breakdowns, till last evening when his JD 7700 with a turbo'ed 404 engine
started loading up and then knocking. Anyone know a good source for a
complete, ready to drop in used engine?  He's already called Worthington and
some local places. He's looking the "best value for the money."

Feel free to email me direct.
Al