[AT] "How to Stack Hay"

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Sat Sep 30 14:27:35 PDT 2006

http://www.wikihow.com/Stack-Hay

Just messing around today with the Google desktop, and they posted this
or me---interesting tid-bit for the day.  Now, I'm joking here, but I
really will have to take a look at the page titled "How to play with a
piglet"!~

The most piglet-playing I ever did was helping my uncle and grandad fix
the little fellers!  Uncle Bub would sharpen his pocket knife on a rock
or bit of concrete (more show that go, I am sure), do the job, slap on a
little kerosene & turn em loose.  Lots of squealing!