[Farmall] Step one: Stop being an idiot

birddog cvill at frontiernet.net
Sat Sep 30 12:20:14 PDT 2006

Well, Dean, You fessed up.  Could have gone with the Readers Digest
version and simply stated that you found a bad connection and fixed
it............and that would have been a true statement.  I have often
been told that it takes a good man to admit his own mistakes.

Charlie V. in cold, windy and a little rainy WNY