[AT] Where are the machinists? was now???

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Sep 30 12:15:20 PDT 2006

Thanks Kevin,

I have Cable now and have DSL available too but we've been looking for a new
place and my prefence is further out in the country.  Some places we've
looked at Direct Way is the  only option.  Not only would I not want to go
back to dial up I can't.
My business requires me to transmit large pdf files over the internet.
There's no way I can operate on dial up.

I just wasn't sure Direct Way also had uplink.  I know that years ago, when
it first came out, it was satellite down but dial up for outgoing.  Glad to
hear they changed it.  I guess that applies to WildBlue as well?

Charlie