[AT] Step one: Stop being an idiot

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Sat Sep 30 08:43:58 PDT 2006

Quite some time ago I spent the weekend swapping the engine on about a
1980 Ford pickup in a gravel driveway----no fun at all.  It was after
dark Sunday evening when final connections were made, and I went to fire
it up...nada.  Lots of nasty words, a bit of depression, & frowns.  It
was Wednesday before I had a chance to try again in daylight---Put it in
Drive instead of Park, and it took right off!

Oops...

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA