[AT] JD 7700 combine engine needed ASAP! (Semi OT)

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Fri Sep 29 18:46:02 PDT 2006

Have him try Abilene Machine,  1-800-255-0337.  Wish him luck. The 7700
series had a habit of pitching engines. Last year the one cutting our beans
threw a rod thru the side of the block. Don't know what he did for an engine
but the combine sat in our field for months and finally a truck came and
hauled it away.
Gil