[AJD] Sad News

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 20:27:50 PDT 2006

That is indeed sad news.  Every time that I
corresponded with Paul about GP questions, he was
always most helpful and informative. His knowledge and
his willingness to share helped many of us over the
years. He will most certainly be missed.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com