[AT] Photos

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Sep 29 16:37:32 PDT 2006

Hi enjoyed the pictures, thanks for sharing.  I guess I missed your
introduction to the list.  Who is Irma and who is the Ironman ?  Please
remember that I am easily confused.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA

On 9/29/2006 5:27:17 PM, Irma (bellville1 at earthlink.net) wrote: > Here are a
few pictures I just posted if anyone would like to see them. > http://s99
photobucket.com/albums/l308/bellville_2006/?sc=1addtype=local > > Irma
Ironman > > bellville1 at earthlink.net > http://dairygoats.tripod.com/ > Irma
Brown > Bellville Farms > Eddyville, KY > If you have missed knowing me, you
have missed nothing. > > If you have missed some of my emails, you have
missed a laugh. > > But, if you have missed knowing my LORD and SAVIOR,
JESUS CHRIST, > you have missed everything in the world.