[AT] Compression values and range

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Sep 29 14:35:51 PDT 2006

Steve,

I started to mention water in the message where I mentioned Marvel Mystery
Oil.  I didn't because......... well you know why.....   If you use water,
don't know what you are doing and dump too much in there you can tear up
more than you want to fix.  That said,  IF you do it right it works great.

Charlie