[AT] Where are the machinists?

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Sep 29 11:27:14 PDT 2006

	Don't feel like the Lone Ranger Mike. I own several list on Yahoo and I am
not seeing all of my sent mail either. I have to go to the lists web site to
see if a missing message got through or not. Seems pretty random... My email
program (currently Outlook) says the message was sent but a few never get
there so I resend them. Since it happens on ATIS as well as Yahoo and I keep
getting the same reports from folks on all kinds of ISP's I can't blame
ATIS, Yahoo or my ISP. I suspect some server out in the middle somewhere.
Maybe "Big Brother" is spot monitoring and deleting them instead of passing
them on...  Maybe not even "our" Big Brother. Damn space aliens...   ;-)

Francis Robinson quote: "People that throw out trash while driving are
trash..."

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA