Unicorn splitter (was Re: [Farmall] Some ads from the 9/23 LancasterFarming

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 13:39:05 PDT 2006

CD-
 When I wrote about the gas fireplace thing I thought it was  clearly an attempt at humor...I thought I even put a "smile face" after  it.
  I, too, use an hydraulic machine and (wait a second while I take a peek) still have all my digits and other appendages. :-)
  JM

CDHORN at aol.com wrote:  Why bother with a gas fireplace,  just open yp the panel of you gas  furnace
or watch your gas stove..  Plain old hydraulic log splitters are  very
straight forward and are simple to operate.  You can't beat the feel ,  the smell,
and the sound of a real wood fire.

Clark
F-20