[AT] Thunderbird test

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Sep 29 09:43:07 PDT 2006

Go to "account settings, then to "composition and addressing" and make
sure that "compose messages in HTML format" is NOT checked. That way
everything you send out will be in plain text.

Mike

Ralph Goff wrote:
> Well this is my first test message on the new Thunderbird program for
> email. I have had no luck getting outlook express to receive incoming
> mail even with tech support to this point. Still haven't found the plain
> text setting but hopefully this will make it through.
> Thanks again to all those who offered help with this problem. I haven't
> completely given up on outlook express yet and will keep trying but for
> now I'll use the one thats working.
>
> Ralph in Sask.

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
<mikesloane at verizon.net>
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition
of this is the beginning of wisdom.
-Theodore Rubin, psychiatrist and writer (1923- )