[AT] Where are the machinists?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Sep 29 03:30:03 PDT 2006

This is a mystery, John. I have not been receiving some of the messages
I sent to the ATIS lists. The one I sent (that Walt replied to) was as
follows:
"Calling All Machinists"
This is an article that was published in the Popular Mechanics magazine
Written by the Tonight Show host Jay Leno
<http://www.antique-engine.com/leno/jayleno.htm>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition
of this is the beginning of wisdom.
-Theodore Rubin, psychiatrist and writer (1923- )