[AT] Where are the machinists?

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Sep 28 18:43:46 PDT 2006

Another thing I've run into is messages that never arrive.  I guess a
spam filter somewhere along the way catches them and they are just
dumped.  I have full control over the spam filter my ISP offers and I
can see all the messages they receive on my behalf.  On another list
(where I can also see all the messages to the list on a web interface I
frequently find messages that never make it to my ISP's email box.
David
NW NC