[AT] Troubleshooting no start

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Sep 28 13:14:20 PDT 2006

Greg you can just replace the 6 V battery with a 12V if you like as long as
you don't try  to run the 6 V. lights.  The starter won't fuss about the
extra voltage as long as you don't decide to run it for a couple of minutes
at the time.  You could use a ballast resister to get back down to 6 volts
for the lights.

Charlie