[AT] not tractor related

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Sep 28 11:20:18 PDT 2006

Ralph Goff wrote:
> Thought I'd throw this problem out here to see if anybody else has ever seen
> anything like it. A couple of days ago my main computer started hiding all
> my incoming mails from outlook express . It shows the number of messages
> being downloaded but they never appear anywhere and I've searched all the
> folders of outlook for them. I'm using AVG and have also done the Spybot
> search and destroy to clean up all the ads but so far no improvement. I'm
> using the old computer now for email which works just fine.
> Probably something simple I've overlooked.
>
> Ralph in Sask.
> http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/

Ralph,
  It is possible that AVG is filtering them out as spam/virus message,
OR that the latest update to OE is filtering them as spam messages and
deleting them.

If you are running Win ME/XP/XP pro I would say to do a restore back to
a date before the problem happened, Oh and I would also shut off the
auto update feature if you have it running. It causes a LOT of problems
in MS stuff.

--
Steve W.