[AT] not tractor related

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Sep 28 08:11:38 PDT 2006

Ralph sometimes when I have that sort of problem a simple reboot takes care
of it but I suspect you don't keep your system up all the time like I do.
If that's the case you reboot every time you start up so it won't help.  If
you are using windows XP try restoring to a date before the problem started
and see if that takes care of it.  Sounds like something or someone
(accidentially) changed the settings.

Charlie