[AT] not tractor related

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 28 07:50:57 PDT 2006

Thought I'd throw this problem out here to see if anybody else has ever seen
anything like it. A couple of days ago my main computer started hiding all
my incoming mails from outlook express . It shows the number of messages
being downloaded but they never appear anywhere and I've searched all the
folders of outlook for them. I'm using AVG and have also done the Spybot
search and destroy to clean up all the ads but so far no improvement. I'm
using the old computer now for email which works just fine.
Probably something simple I've overlooked.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/